- What information Madly Yours gathers from users of our Websites.
- How Madly Yours uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Madly Yours uses "cookies" and "IP Addresses."
- What personal information, if any, Madly Yours may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Madly Yours takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure and how Madly Yours will inform you in the event of a security breach.
- The circumstances under which you can access your personal information you have shared with Madly Yours and have that information corrected, restrict Madly Yours' use of that information, and even have it removed from our records.
Madly Yours collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of our Websites or shopping at our stores. We receive and store information you enter on our Websites, provide to us at our stores, or give to us in any other way. For example, you may provide information to us when you make a purchase, register with our Websites, sign-in, search or add items to your shopping cart, purchase an item, apply for a job, request to receive our marketing materials, or communicate with Madly Yours' customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, email address, financial and debit or credit card information, and personal shopping and product preferences. In applying for a job with us, you may provide to us your name, address, phone number, email address, previous work experience, references and other personal information about your background and experience.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Our social media tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus widgets, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We use information we have collected about you to provide you with the very best shopping experience. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY REASON. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties, or to our affiliates, who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Madly Yours where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction you authorized or perform some other activity you have asked us to do.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Madly Yours with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, for example for product and service fulfillment or for marketing purposes. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personal information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy, as discussed further below. We may disclose information about you to protect against fraud and other crimes and to enforce our contracts with you.
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices with respect to how our Websites use or share your information. Madly Yours collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- WEBSITE USAGE. Madly Yours or Madly Yours Collection's authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of our Websites. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers' use of the website, to track usage of the website, and to address security hazards. Madly Yours may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Websites for Madly Yours' internal analysis.
- ONLINE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you shop on our website. You may visit our site without registering, but if you wish to add merchandise to your shopping cart, save your debit or credit card information with us online, create a wish list or use other special features offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information, including your name, address, phone number, financial information, and email address, to open an account with us. We will protect your account information.
- STORE TRANSACTIONS. We collect information about you when you purchase merchandise on our online store.
To update your subscription preferences, you may contact us using one of the following methods:
- To unsubscribe from our email marketing list, click the "UNSUBSCRIBE" link at the bottom of a marketing email that you receive from Madly Yours.
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers' personal information for Madly Yours business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Madly Yours policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Any personal information you save on our Website through your online account, including your debit or credit card, and other financial information, will be stored on secure designated servers, accessible only to those who require it in order to process your order and payment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Madly Yours cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
You have choices when it comes to how Madly Yours Collection uses your personal information. When you register online with our Websites or sign-up in our stores, you can choose not to receive information about merchandise, services and special promotional offers from us by direct mail, and/or email. If you elect not to receive such product marketing information by direct mail or email, Madly Yours may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and process your transactions. You can change your preferences by following the instructions for opting out at the end of the marketing email.
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please contact us at INFO@MadlyYoursCollection.com.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible for protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.